We help identify and resolve workplace issues.
Levy Employment Law, LLC attorneys leverage an average of 25 years of legal experience and HR best practices to:
- ♦ Train your leadership and staff on harassment prevention, effective performance management, and other workplace issues;
- ♦ Investigate workplace complaints, particularly harassment/discrimination;
- ♦ Keep your employment policies current;
- ♦ Provide straightforward legal advice on sensitive subjects like workplace accommodations, leaves of absence and worker classification; and
- ♦ Advise businesses and individuals on offer letters and separation agreements.
Our focus is internal to your organization, serving clients of all sizes and industries but with particular experience in the fields of financial services, not-for-profits and media companies.
We are registered with the federal System for Award Management as a woman-owned small business. Optimally based in southern Westchester, we serve clients with locations in New York City, Westchester, Connecticut and the greater New York area.