We invite New York, New Jersey and Connecticut employers to view the latest issue of Takeaways, our quarterly newsletter covering the most recent employment law changes. For winter 2020/21, those include:
- expansive protections of New York City job applicants and employees based on criminal history;
- radical change in the employment relationship for fast food workers in New York City (also see our separate blog posting on that);
- the most current minimum wage rates for New York, New Jersey and Connecticut;
- the latest federal guidance on vaccinations, testing and workplace protections related to COVID-19
- modified workplace posting standards;
- a New York State law change on WARN Act notices and new interpretation of COVID-19 leave requirements; and
- recent appellate court decisions on wage and hour issues in New York and New Jersey.